ADIT (Advance Diploma In Information Technology)
Advance Diploma In Information Technology is a Diploma in Automation, Financial Accounting, Graphics, PC Fundamental, Office Automation, Desktop Publishing, Programming, PC Troubleshooting and Web Designing.
About this course
Advance Diploma In Information Technology is a Diploma in Automation, Financial Accounting, Graphics, PC Fundamental, Office Automation, Desktop Publishing, Programming, PC TroubleShooting and Web Designing. It is a diploma course divided in five main semesters. 1st part covers your Computerized Office Documentation, 2nd part covers Financial Accounting Programme to learn how to maintain Accounting of Various Firms and LTD. CO, 3rd and 4th part covers developing Graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites. Graphics designing can use image-based designs involving photos, illustrations, logos and symbols, type-based designs, or a combination of both techniques. This course also provides you knowledge of Hardware where you can learn how to deal with your computer hardware problems.
- Advance Diploma In Information Technology is a 15 months Diploma.
- Advance Diploma In Information Technology gives you job opening in many fields like data entry operator, sales executive, office administrator, graphic designer, photo editor, newspaper add designer and accountant. After completion of diploma, one can approach for special career-oriented fields in computers.
- History of Computer
- Binary Number System
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Server Operating System
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Access
- Outlook & Internet Usage
- Corel Draw
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe InDesign
- Typing Hindi / English
- Working with Scanner & Printer.
- Intro to VB.Net
- HTML / CSS
- PC Peripherals & Assembling OS & Device Installation
- Basic Networking Installing WiFi Internet
- Dealing with Viruses
- Data Recovery
- Laptop Care
- Basic Accounting Terminology
- Voucher Types & there use Ledger
- Company Creation
- Ledger, Groups & Heads, Inventory, Payroll, Trial Balance & GST Reporting.